Some policy of JPKP are:
- Each incoming script will be checked using web anti plagiarism, Ithenticate
- Each script that enters will go through the review process
- The Review process uses a double-blind review.
- In the review process Mitra Bebestari provides consideration related to novelty, scientific impact, sympulsion and reference used.
The reviewer's decision will be the editor's consideration for:
- Accept Submission
- Revisions Required
- Resubmit for review
- Resubmit elsewhere
- Decline Submission
The manuscript is being held for publication for several reasons, namely:
- The article does not correspond to the journal scope.
- The article does not follow the rules of writing scientific works or journal writing guidelines.
- Fatal errors in the methodology.
- The author rejects the suggestions of improvements provided by the reviewer for no acceptable reason.
- The manuscript is indicated for plagiarism with similarity more than 30%.